since ‎Nov-27-2015
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 752 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I normally keep my motor home in a garage. It has been sitting out for 6 months. I noticed when i went in it that there was water running across the floor. I looked under the cabinets and they are soft and rotting. Called my ins company and they told...
Waxed my 2015 Vegas last week. It sits in the sun on the passenger side all the time. After waxing I noticed that the entire body looked like new but that passenger side is hazed over. Not as brilliant of a shine as the rest of the coach. I feel sure...
Has anybody turned water damage into their insurance company under their full coverage policy. I have a leak on my passenger side of my MH that has run under the cabinets and caused some damage. Just wondering if any one has put in a claim for someth...
I have a friend that is looking for a Travel Trailer 28 to 32 ft. he ask me what brand to buy and I can't give him a honest answer other than they are all built with no pride in the workmanship. Any body that has had luck with a specific brand please...
While traveling through South Dakota, it was 106 degrees with 100% humidity. I noticed a crack in my windshield. When i got out and looked at it there was no sigh of it being hit by anything. After talking to Safe-lite they said it they have seen it ...