since ‎Oct-24-2014
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 83 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Anyone tow with a Tahoe vs Suburban? Considering buying a 2014 Tahoe in beautiful shape just like granny used to drive. Wonder if the shorter wheel base will give me trouble with sway. With the suburban I have none at all. The suburban has the 3....
Anyone use a Escalade to tow with? See almost all pickups now towing. I came from the age when station wagons could pull 5,000 or more. Then you could use them as a family hauler also three kids, dog and the wife and pull a RV. That's all changed ...
Anyone pulling with a Tahoe with the 5.3/3.42 axel? Would like to have feedback regarding sway since it has a shorter wheel base is this a problem or does it pull the same as a Suburban or Expedition? Weight ratings seem the same as well as other co...
Those of you that have a pickup does the tailgate go down with the RV on the hitch or will it hit the hitch if you lower it all the way. I use a suburban now but looking at a chevy pickup high country.The suburban's rear tail gate lifts up and out o...
I'm sure this has been talked about some where on the forum but what problems will I run into with a short bed Silverado Pick Up and a fifth wheel.It seems like there are issues, then what length bed is recommended and could I get away with a short b...