since ‎Jul-25-2014
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 322 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I picked up a 5x10 enclosed utility trailer to pull behind me when I'm not hauling my Jeep on the car hauler. Got it from an older gentleman and I'm not exactly what he used it for because it's pristine. He sealed the floor on both sides with some k...
After my Travel Lite fiasco I had decided I was done with truck campers, and most likely RVs in general...at least until I retired and could use a Class A more often. I found this little Bronco 800 and for the price I couldn't pass it up. Knowing i...
Not really much of a trip report as it is some pics of a day at the beach. I've drive my Jeep on the beaches of the Outer Banks for years and years, wasn't sure how the truck and camper would fare. Turns out it did extremely well. No problems what...
I feel like I'm the only one on this forum. The search I did only came up with a couple owners who had issues with their Travel Lites. I know that every brand has it's issues and each camper is different depending on who put it together, and lots o...
This really stinks...I'm glad that a warranty will cover this but I bought new so I wouldn't be inconvenienced right off the bat with problems. When I picked the camper up last month all the lights worked (LED). By the time I got home the running l...