since ‎Mar-09-2014
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 200 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hello. Planning a 8-12 month trip to South America in a US modified RV. SA has no standard and varies from 120v, 60Hz, to 240v, 50hz, county by country. I plan on getting a transformer to deal with various voltage differences, but how do surge protec...
Greetings. Looking for a used camper for a 6-8 month adventure from the US down to Ushuaia Argentina, etc. I'm looking to spend $7,500-$12,000 or so for a hard sided short bed camper that has or can be fitted with an Onan 2500 watt LP generator. I'll...
Hello. From people who have traveled South America as far as lower Argentina, or similar, could you tell me if having a slide is a deal breaker on vehicle selection? I've had some general advice not to have a slide, but don't know why or how importan...
Hi folks. I'm sure there are a million variables, but I'm looking for an average price to pay a shop (not a DIY) to rebuild 5.7L V8 and tranny in a Roadtrek 190 Popular, Chevy 3,500 chassis, say year built from about 1998 to 2005.I don't know if one ...
Hello. Looking to power my fifth wheel travel trailer for off grid boondocking using combo seeking a maximum reliance on solar and a minimum on generator. My goal is to carry, due to size and weight, the smallest generator necessary to bring an 800 a...