since ‎Jan-30-2014
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 142 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We will be leaving the keys the first week of May. All of our trips to Fla have been to the West coast and we will be going to the Keys by way of the Tampa area. Looking at the map for returning home it looks like the east coast could be a traffic n...
We are heading to Florida from Vermont in 10 days. We usually go down on I-81 as I-95 is too hectic. Looking at the weather forecast there may be ice and snow in the mountains so we will probably take the coastal route and we have not been on 301 i...
It is 15 degrees and I tried to turn on my propane as I wanted to do some work on the inside of the camper and the propane will not work on either tank. Could the regulator be frozen?
I have traded in my 5th wheel, which was pulled by an F250,for a small TT. I bought a new Chevy Colorado with a payload limit of 1510 lbs. and a towing limit of 7,000 lbs. The new trailer just arrived at the dealer and I will be picking it up in tw...
I'm currently downsizing from my fifth wheel and looking at TTs with 17 to 19 ft. floorplans (less than 23 ft. overall). Some of the models have single axles and others are tandem. Assuming that the axles and tires are sized correctly which I will c...