since ‎Dec-04-2013
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 667 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 1 Likes received

User Activity

I just want to tell everyone about a problem with my frig that I had to fix before a trip we had planned. The freezer worked great but the frig would only cool to 60 degrees. So I went on the roof to see if the top of the frig had a blocked vent what...
I just got done reading this article in trailer life magazine. It makes me wonder if you could do this trip in a TC. Living in Colorado I spend a lot of time in the Mountains, but this trip would be a lot of fun.
Just weighed the new Northern Lite 811 sportsman. With DW and me in the truck a half tank of fuel, water in the water heater and food and supplies in the cabinets the weight came in at 10060 pounds. If I can stay close to 10000 pounds I am happy.:)
Do you sweep the snow off your TC? And how much snow is too much to have on your roof? I do know the Lance 825 is really not meant to be walked on. I do have a cover on it. I appreciate any help.
I have been trying to find out if cleaning my solar panels with Windex and paper towels is alright to do. We just got back from a trip in the woods and we had pine sap on my truck and TC. I have washed them with soap and water but our water is very h...
Likes from