since ‎Nov-15-2013
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 62 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I need to replace the cat converter on my 05 workhorse chassis with the 8.1 engine due to something loose and banging around inside most noticeable at idle.Can someone help me with specs. or a part number for cat. converter I require. thanks
On my 2006 Newmar work horse Mountain Aire with the 8.1 engine we have developed noise in the passenger side exhaust that sounds like something metal banging on the exhaust pipe. I have checked the entire exhaust and do not see anything lose. I only...
Need to replace my roof top Duo-Therm 13500 btu with heat strip ac units on my 06 Newnar Mountain Aire. Please advise on quality brands that are a direct replacement.I will be doing both units so do I change the 5 button controller also.
I have a King antenna that is at least 10 years old. Reception is not great. Would there be much improvement if I purchased a newer model, the King OA8300
Looking to source AGM batteries for the RV and i need 8. any advice of where to shop, quallity and cost must balance, thanks