since ‎Jan-20-2003
‎Feb-24-2024

My Activity

• 1,904 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 7 Likes given
  • 7 Likes received

User Activity

This was announced a while back, but Stellantis has finally released details on the new twin-turbo 3.0 liter inline six that might replace the Hemi in the Ram 1500 and other Stellantis vehicles. Pretty impressive power numbers!
Interesting article about the history of the Cummins engine company. I liked the part about Clessie Cummins inventing the "jake" brake after his own company sacked him, and the patent was bought by a company that made drill chucks. Enjoy....
Imagine this- a small or midsize SUV, wagon or sedan equipped from the factory with a "toad package", including:-Tow bar bracket receivers installed to accommodate major tow bar brands.-Fully integrated braking that takes an input signal from your mo...
I didn't see this coming!Pierce pumper with Powerstroke DieselI don't see this powertrain revolutionizing the fire service world, but it might turn out to be a good option for a smaller department in a flat area. It's down on horsepower and way dow...
So, I've been on this forum for what seems like forever, and I've never posted a picture. My dad recently decided he had a bit of money burning a hole in his pocket, so he ordered a new 2019 Ford F350 Lariat. 6.7 diesel, crew cab short bed, most of...