since ‎Feb-26-2013
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 711 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Is there any issue I should be aware of storing canned foods like green beens, corn, BBQ beans, carrots and etc in my TT while in storage? Its been a hot summer with temperatures into the high 90's and want any spoilage or poisoning issues.The cans ...
Anyone with an opinion on either of these for a 2011 F150? I want to get rid of the porpoising.I have had my old truck/trailer combo on the scales and the tongue weight is about 13 percent. I have not had the new truck combo on the scales...yet.The...
My Starcraft 241RKS has a GVWR of 7100, weighs in about 6,200 maybe 6,500 or so for long trips. I bought a local brand from Tire Discounters (not Discount Tires) that is called "Goodride" which is a Canadian brand of tire but I cannot ascertain wher...
i have had this pressure regulator since 2013.I accidentally left it in the trailer last winter and whatever water inside froze and the gauge stopped working, I ordered a new gauge and installed it and it worked great since then.This last winter I br...
I have about 10 years until I retire. At that point I plan on getting a newer TV and a TT. Until then I am planning on getting a new-to-me TV. Today I tow my 6,500b 2009 Starcraft 241RKS with a 1996 C1500 5.7L 1/2 ton with a 3/42 rear end. The tr...