since ‎Jul-11-2012
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 160 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I have a 2020 F-350 Dually with a 43' 2013 Dutchmen fifth wheel. I just bought some acreage and at least for the moment I don't plan on leaving it there permanently. I'll probably drive it around 6-12 times per year and at one point the drive path ha...
I'm paying for both the propane and electricity. 43' fifth wheel with four slides- around 400 sf or so. 2013 Dutchmen. Winters here in NW FL are mild. We get 40-50° temperatures at night typically. Occasionally it will get into the 30's and we will h...
Some models have common lettering in the model name that are easy to figure out. RK = Rear KitchenRL = Rear LivingBut what does MS mean?Mud & Snow? (just kidding)Multi Slide? (It has four)Any guesses?
I found a Winegard satellite dish on the roof of the RV I'm purchasing. It likely was put up in 2012 or 2013 when the coach was built. Is it going to be a standard definition dish? I heard Directv was going to cease SD broadcasts in 2019. Which servi...
I currently have a 2001 Jayco 32 foot fifth wheel.I've kept it in excellent shape. In the past 3-4 years it's gotten a new roof, all new brakes, new tires, new bearings, new ac, new fridge. Everything works. I've used it camping in local state parks ...