since ‎Jan-22-2012
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 55 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Received this RV Inline Sanitizer today, haven’t tried it yet but looks like it should work. Just add 8 oz for every 40 gallons of fresh water when filling the fresh water tank, then turn on faucets until bleach is smelled, let sit for 12 hours, and ...
Some have referred to Skagway as being a tourist trap overrun by folks from the cruise ships and that may be true to some extent but there is so much more to Skagway for the RVers that it would be a shame to miss it. First there is a lot of history ...
Different strokes for different folks but thought it would be interesting to see what your 3 or 4 favorite places (or least favorite) in Alaska are. Some go for the scenery, some for fishing, whatever, your replies should prove interesting and help...
I don't remember if it was shown in The Milepost but a few weeks ago I spent two nights at the RV Park about 5 miles west of the town of Chitina, right on the short road to the Chitina airport. Wrangell View RV Park. It was unattended but full servi...
One the way to Alaska I took the Alaska Hwy but on the return did the Hwy 37, Cassiar Hwy. Road building in this part of the country must be a challenge with the permafrost, muskeg, and whatever else they face so expect the roads to be a little rough...