since ‎Feb-19-2011
‎Nov-17-2023

My Activity

• 1,517 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Took my '20 Chevy 3500 DRW to North Dakota for Thanksgiving. Left Idaho snow falling, when I got to Island Park the snow was about 3-4" on the road before the plow hit it, parts were plowed and ice covered. It was slippery, I pulled another pickup ...
I pulled a 20K gooseneck trailer today, a bit ahead of the recommended break in mileage but things must get done.The L5P in this truck pulls noticeably better than my '18, which I am sure is due to the 10 speed. Really happy with that aspect of it. ...
Bought a 2020 Chevy 3500 CC, LTZ, DRW with bed delete today. Someone ordered it sometime ago, it finally came in. The guy that ordered it couldnt wait for it to get in and bought a Ford in the mean time. Traded in my 06 GMC CC SLT DRW. If some is...
I took a 2020 HD for a short test drive yesterday. Somethings that stood out. The infotainment is much improved from the last gen. I liked the interior, would take getting used to the relocation of the trailer brake controller but it is more logic...
This ought to be interesting.http://gmauthority.com/blog/2019/02/gm-planning-new-engine-larger-than-new-6-6l-v8-l8t/Well over 8 liters, that is a lot of motor.