since ‎Jan-31-2011
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 961 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Well, we went out for a few days in a camp ground that has allot of Black Walnut trees.Very early one morning it sounded like a brick hit the roof of the trailer. Went out and didn't see anything abnormal, but noticed a few walnuts on the ground.Thes...
Any one have a good method of removing one of those stickers off the back of an aluminum sided trailer? I don't want to save the sticker, so tearing it off would be the first thought. I am concerned about it taking paint off! I had the thought of usi...
Getting the trailer ready for later this month. Most schools go back in session the last couple of weeks in August! Less hassle, less folks! Just booked a few nights lake side at a local lake for some relaxation, quiet time and non crowded fishing!! ...
KNIGHTS FERRY:A family from Colorado had the unfortunate experience of breaking down this morning. Although their truck was able to be towed from the scene, the trailer had to left behind, exposing itself to possible theft. Officer Disch summoned a n...
Got a week of crabbing coming up. We have postponed a Monday arrival in Bodega because they are expecting 4.5 inches of rain and wind,,big wind.Gotta say on one hand I am glad we are getting rain,, but I stand to loose some good money because I might...