since ‎Jul-18-2010
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 107 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Posting for a neighbor who has owned many RV's and is very good about maintenance. He recently bought a used camper. The previous owner had a new fridge installed in this really well kept unit. The re and re appears to have been done by enlarging ...
I have a chance to buy for a good price a used Demco Excali-bar. I think this is the original model, not the the Excali-bar II. Any advice regarding this model? It is to occasionally tow a 2003 Tracker. I am a little concerned about how to release th...
I have a 2008 Maverick 213QB class C on a 2007 Chev Workhorse chassis, which is basically a Chev 3500. Mine does not have a rear sway bar or stabilizer bar. All of the research I have done leads me to believe that Workhorse installed a heavy duty r...
Got a friend who has a 2007 Toyota Tacoma, 4x4, v6, 6 speed man trans, access cab, TRD Offroad package. He wants to get a slide in camper, something like a Northern Lite 6'10". Any thoughts or recommendations of other brands? Depending on who you ...
I need to get an inverter to power a charger for my wife's electronic bike. The e-bike uses a 37 volt Li-Ion battery. The 110 volt charger has a max DC output of 41.5 volts and a charge current of 2 amps. What size do you suggest? Would a 1000 wat...