since ‎Feb-27-2010
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 458 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

A nice tribute to a loyal friend and Marine.http://people.com/pets/marine-dog-cancer-hero-goodbye/
I have a small (18 ft) Terry Resort trailer, it's nothing fancy a 1988 but in good shape. I picked it up in California, combining a visit with a friend and getting this trailer.I had it loaded wrong and jack-knifed it in the middle of I-10. No one hu...
I have a two year old cat that is, for lack of a better word, a 'fraidy cat. She's very skittish about being outside although when I open the door she always bolts to the threshold then puts on the brakes. I've had her since she was 2 weeks old, hand...
I bought two new Duracell 6 volt golf cart batteries around the first of March. These batteries unfortunately for me, have been sitting waiting for my two week repair to be finished. The repair is beginning its 3rd month (about) and have been told it...
I sort of gave up the forum a year or so ago when my health went south. Health is still iffy, but I'm going out fighting.I bought a 2001 GMC with a 4.8 V-8 and an 8 ft bed. This is the absolute base model. The only option was air conditioning. I got ...