since ‎Nov-15-2002
‎Dec-04-2023

My Activity

• 1,532 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 1 Likes received

User Activity

Ok....so with so many boondockers going the mini split route to run air conditioning off batteries but on those not nights when you pull off the road or into a rest area and you don't want to run the generator, what's the latest thinking on the abund...
Don't be to hard on me with this question!So for Wi-Fi while RV'ing I use one of three separate Cell phones as hot Spots( that would be two T Mobile network phones and one Verizon network phone), I do have a Wilson directional Cell booster and finall...
Well, after many years of having both in my arsenal, I'm finally getting around to installing my portable units inside the storage compartment. In all the years I've had the 50 amp autoformer, I can't say that I'd ever noticed it Hot but they do sugg...
Not so much an RV question but certainly could apply, with the advent of all things using a Wi-Fi network( camera's particularily)....I wonder at times how long before the network they work on, generally 2.4 ghz, is obsolete. Most cameras/switches te...
So I think I'm almost ready to put a few solar panels up on my fiberglass roof. The only thing I'm really concerned with is the mounting? For lack of imagination at this point. Let's assume I'll be using 4 Z brackets for Panel...and yea, I'll screw t...
Likes from