since ‎Feb-20-2010
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 36 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I'm hoping the members here will have some thoughts or suggestions.Every year my wife, Darlene, and I spend our winter on Sanibel. Last January she was diagnosed with a aggressive malignant brain tumour. As we're Canadians our insurance wouldn't cove...
This seems to me to be one of those questions that gets asked a hundred times but I can't find a thread.We all know that it's important to level our trailers when parked so as not to damage the fridge. But how about if the fridge is not on? I'd like ...
After another winter without cdn hockey on tv I'd really like to find a solution! I thought I had it with Shaw Direct but now I gather it's not going to be possible to get satellite coverage in the near future.Perhaps someone can set me straight on t...
I'm looking to buy 2 (real) leather recliners for our fifth wheel. I don't know the good, reputable manufacturers. If anyone has suggestions either for brands or for retail, I'd appreciate hearing about them.With thanks,
I just can’t figure this out. Our Suburban SW10 DE water heater doesn’t heat. It was functioning normally before it failed. It works well on the LP side but not with electric. I have checked and replaced a number of things.The breaker works. The insi...