since ‎Feb-09-2009
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 1,390 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

In about a month, we hope to tour several manufacturers; including Alliance. I love so much about the Alliance Valor toy haulers except the graphics. Unless they've changed their full body paint, that is no better than their stock graphic package in ...
My wife and I are headed to Elkhart either the last weekend of October or first weekend of November. We plan to visit Alliance, Jayco, and Grand Design.Our last toy hauler, the Vengeance 40D12, had a huge side patio and it became one of the best feat...
Has anyone here ever done a factory tour? We're hoping to head to Elkhart in October. Planning to go to Grand Design, Alliance, and Jayco before we place our order.Just wondering what you thought, where'd you stay, etc. Any other tips?I know the RV M...
My new F450 is going to (hopefully) begin production this Fall. Super Duty production is supposed to begin in October and my order was placed on day of the order banks this year. But we'll see.I have enough saved up to either buy the truck outright o...
As soon as the new truck comes in (if it ever gets built), the next step is ordering our next toy hauler. Right now, we've got it down to two choices. I doubt we'll be ordering before Christmas but you never know. Everything depends on Ford right now...