since ‎Oct-27-2008
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 279 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I have a 2017 F150 with the 5.0 engine. When I tow my TT in tow haul mode, it seems to me that Ford has overdone it with the engine braking. As I apply the brakes, it downshifts really hard and revs really high to the point of making me wonder if it...
If you're interested in Florida State Bill 76 which allows Floridians a one month head start at booking Florida State Parks campsites, here's Senator Hooper's presentation to committee. He begins at the 8:15 mark. If passed, it would basically elim...
When hitched with the load bars, the front fender of my F150 rises a half inch verses unhitched. Is this acceptable?
The ac unit in my travel trailer has a filter that I clean periodically. Does my furnace have a filter? I've never opened the compartment that houses the furnace.
The published tongue weight of my TT is 800#. This is the dry tongue weight and I'm sure when loaded for a trip I'm probably at least 1000# on tongue weight, maybe more. I plan to weigh it soon to know for sure. I have the 1000# bars with my Blue O...