since ‎Sep-18-2008
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 250 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Just went to check on my 5th wheel today and noticed that the bedroom slide was extended out about a foot or better. This also happened last year but only extended a couple of inches on that occasion. Any one got an idea why this is happening?
last weekend we were camping in upstate NY,when we signed in I opted to get a 50 amp site since our little dog has breathing problems in hot weather and it was quite hot. To make along story short the power worked great while we were away for a coupl...
I have been looking at a 2000 Windsport Class A it seems in great condition,can any one tell me who made this motor home. It seems to be in great shape and the price seems good at $25,000. It has about 30,000 miles on it and has had only 2 owners, th...
Does anyone have experience with the Ford F 250 6.2 gas engine. I am interested in buying a 2011 with fairly low mileage to tow my 12000 Lb fifth wheel.Never have had a Ford pick up always GM so any help as to reliability,fuel mileage, etc would be a...
They have been working on this long enough its about time to see some results or delete the topic.