since ‎Jul-26-2008
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 674 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I have a WFCO-8955 (55 amp) that absolutely will not go into bulk mode even though it’s a 3 stage converter. Not sure if it’s inadequate wiring or an inadequate converter. It’s always 13.6-13.8 no matter the state of charge of the batteries. What I’d...
Just replaced original 80ah battery with 2 100ah batteries. When dry camping for 3 nights the batteries were steadily lower after each charging during the allowed generator times. 1st night when fully charged they dropped to 60%. 2nd night they start...
I ordered 2 27DCs from the Walmart website yesterday. The description stated an amp/hr rating of 109. When I picked the batteries up they had hold stickers on top with my name etc. When I got them home and peeled the stickers off they had a rating of...
Have been looking for this configuration, not thinking I would find it sitting on a lot 8 miles from home! Just have to get those awful windows tinted after I pick it up on Monday.Super crew cab6.5' bed3.5 EcoBoost10 speed3.73 gearHeavy Duty payload ...
Looking at my signal strength yesterday I noticed it would substantially change when I picked different transponders. It was initially a low signal (high 30s) and changing it, I was able to get it to low 60s. Having never looked at this before, my qu...