since ‎Jan-21-2008
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 347 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

After MUCH discussion and even more looking around, we FINALLY pulled the trigger on a NEW 2020 Heartland Wilderness 2500RL.Click here for more picturesThis is our 3rd travel travel and 7th RV. Excited to get started with the traveling and camping se...
My wife and I are seriously looking at replacing our current TT and purchasing a 2018 Heartland Sundance 221RB. We're interested in hearing from anyone who has owned a Heartland RV and specifically from anyone who has owned this model (if possible). ...
Seen recently on Boise, Idaho Craigslist :R
I know from getting Trailer Life Magazine that there are half-ton towable 5th Wheels being made, but what I don't know is if they are practical. And I have a short bed F-150 (Supercrew) and although I've heard that some hitches with work with a short...
After much thought and discussion my wife and I have decided to move from our TT to a motorhome to help facilitate our Oregon to Minnesota trips to visit our aging parents. I've been pulling TTs for years but have never owned a MH. I read over the FA...