since ‎Dec-09-2007
‎Mar-18-2024

My Activity

• 2,005 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Is there enough usage history for 12v refrigerators to say one is better than the rest?I'm looking to replace my Dometic 2652 6 cu. ft. with Dometics "direct replacement" Dometic 8CU FT 12V DC COMP REFER DMC4081. We don't boondocks and run 2 12v dee...
I just cancelled a 65" site at Yellowstone Fishing bridge for 5 days starting 6/5/2023. Don't know how long it takes to become available but good luck.
Just had to replace the Reflectix covers on a few windows. It seems like this new roll is half as thick as the old stuff I was using. Don't know what R rating the old stuff had but this is closer to crinkled tin foil. Old stuff kept the shape of th...
I need to re-caulk my fender skirts. The screws backed out alittle and made them loose enough to break the caulk seal. I need BLACK.My choices seem to be:ProflexRV-Sikaflex 221Dicor window and doorI hate to have to buy the big 10oz. tube but it look...
I have a Viar 12v DC air pump. It attaches directly to the battery and specs say truck must be running to use it. The cable and the air hose gives me enough length to air up all my tires. I would like to be able to use it to put air in my air bags ...