since ‎Jun-11-2007
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 113 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I am in the process of replacing my exhaust manifold and have a few broken studs in the Head.I tried welding a nut on the stud and using an easy out, all failed.I was able to drill them through and will nut and bolt them. Has anyone done this, was wo...
About to install this Fridge Anyone have any regrets installing a residential Refrigerator, would you go back to RV fridge. This one draws approx. 340 watts when running with compressor. I have a bank of 4 Golf Cart 6v batteries and a 3000 watt pure ...
This topic has been moved to another forum.You can read it here: 29724196
Planning a trip from Long Island, NY to New Orleans in late October, Begining of November. Looks like Interstate 81 is the best way, but heard it is very Mountainous and could get snow that time of year.Has anyone traveled this route before at that t...
Took a trip to PA this weekend, 4 hour drive. After 2.5 hrs when climbing , the turbo boost started to kick out. With the pedal to the floor the boost would go to 12, down to 5 then up to 12 then down to 5. Kept doing this through entire climb, was n...