since ‎May-31-2007
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 701 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Has anyone driven I-40 eastbound from New Mexico to North Carolina recently? How are the road condition? Any areas of construction causing traffic headaches? Thanks for any information.
I am thinking about installing some cameras to keep an eye on the house while we are camping. I was looking at the Blink cameras. They use the home wi-fi system to upload video/pictures to the cloud and allow monitoring from a smart phone. Unfortun...
I noticed a pinging sound while inside the trailer and traced the sound to the propane tanks. I couldn't find anything wrong. I noticed later that the automatic switchover regulator had switched to the full tank. Is it normal for a propane tank to...
There have been a number of threads about securing your home while away on a trip. My question is what do you do about securing your important documents like income tax records, bank statements, and anything that my contain lots of important info th...
We came out on I-40 but don't want to go back the same way because of road work in Arkansas (can you say horrible roads?). Considering the time of year, what southern route would you suggest? We're thinking of I-85 to Atlanta and then I-20 across Ala...