since ‎Mar-15-2007
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 290 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I love ghost towns...we found one a few years ago near Silverton, CO. Animas Forks. There were just a few buildings left of what was an old mining town. The road up to it was a bit daunting and everything was covered in snow, but it was interestin...
Have any of you taken a Route 66 trip? I know you have to get off major highways and interstates. I would love to see all the attractions. We have been through some of the towns/cities along the way and have seen a few attractions and I have seen ...
I pick up rocks whenever we are traveling... just little rocks with pretty colors and shapes. Sometimes I find pieces of glass. I have a jar-full and I'm thinking I would like to have a Rock Tumbler. Do any of you do this and do any of you have a Roc...
We've been thinking about going to Yosemite Natl Park...wondering if anyone can recommend nearby RV parks...full hookups. Thanks
I would like to have one of those maps that you fill in with the states you have visited. I want it for inside our RV. Any suggestions for where to find one? I'm not sure about one that sticks on the wall, in case I ever want to remove it. Thanks ...