since ‎Mar-06-2007
‎Mar-09-2024

My Activity

• 38 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi all, will be going through ga and al and was wondering if you must have a resv to stay one night or can you drive up and get a spot?Hard to make a resv when you dont know when you will be passing a state park. Thanks for any info
hi allthinking of driving the great river road along the miss. this fallwondering about campgrounds along the way. will be starting down south but heard the northern part is the most scenic? do not plan on spending any time in the big cities. will be...
anyone know of any CG near st aug. that are reasonable to stay for a day or two? within 5 or 10 mi most on internet are out of sight price wise.
Hi all, Got a busted dome over shower and was thinking of putting down a clear sheet of clear plastic or plex over opening instead of another dome. it would be screwed down and sealed for sure. I really do not want another dome. Is this something tha...
hi all, just wondering if you can use flex seal on camper roof to seal around plastic dome over shower. I have a 2011 jayco jayflite tt. do not want to replace cover now. will this winter. have extra can of flex and do not to waste it. Any thoughts. ...