since ‎Dec-26-2006
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 241 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Has Canada lifted the ban on visits for US citizens by auto? Is vaccination proof still required to enter?
Oh great! I guess it could be called a lack of preparedness. But sitting in the trailer watching the sleet and ice fall, realizing that now they are calling for 6"-9" of snow (where just a few hours ago they were saying just a period of freezing rain...
Don't know what happened to my post concerning my hot water heater that wouldn't light. The last post was by larrycad suggesting that I check the grounding screw, which I did. Perhaps someone after him posted something offensive-don't know, haven't c...
I have an Atwood DSI water heater(gas only, no pilot) model G6A-8E. Not lighting. When I turn it on, the default light below the switch comes on, then there is one click and it goes out for a few seconds then comes back on-this happens for each click...
Anyone on here flat towing a Chevy Spark? Looking at a 2021 manual transmission. Looked at Jeeps yesterday-really overkill for what we will use it for, most of the time it will be sitting in the garage waiting to take a trip. Decided $35-40k was more...