since ‎Nov-05-2006
‎Nov-27-2023

My Activity

• 485 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 17 Likes given
  • 5 Likes received

User Activity

We're boondocking about 4 miles north of Williams, AZ on a Kaibab NF dispersed camping site.We can see 23 other RVs from our location and I'm sure there are at least that many more that we can't see. I know we passed over a dozen on our way to our s...
We have 1600 watts of solar feeding the controller. Yes, Victron says 1450 watts max. My understanding is that the controller limits input voltage to 150 VDC and output current to 100 amps. But I can't find a US phone number for Victron assistance...
I hate our empty, 1/3, 2/3 and full tank monitors (which frequently lie).I'm looking at (and probably purchasing) the 4 tank level monitor made by Garnet Instruments. It will monitor our fresh, galley, gray and black tanks using external stick on se...
Please see signature for list of equipment installed and in use.We are currently sitting for 2 weeks in a RV Park in Goodyear, AZ with included electric. I was curious about just how much solar power I could harvest for a mostly sunny day in Februar...
We are looking into replacing our GoPower IC3000 inverter with the Victron model on the subject line.Reason: the GoPower only monitors and controls load sharing on Line 1.It is my understanding that the Victron does this on both lines of 50 amp servi...