since ‎Sep-15-2006
‎Mar-15-2024

My Activity

• 153 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi, A friend's '97 Pleasure-Way has a leaky fresh water tank at the drain fitting.I tried a YouTube fix of wrapping thread around the broken fitting and encasing that in epoxy but no joy; still drips, just less.So, wondering if there are replacement ...
Hi Folks,I'm planning our trip, we'll be starting mid-August.I'd like to take a northerly route from Winnipeg on; Swan River, Tisdale, Prince Albert, Cold Lake, Athabaska etc.Any advice or tips from anybody who has taken that, or a similar route, wou...
Hi All,I'm going over what will need to be done once I get our rig out of storage. I know it will happen even if it's a long way off judging by the amount of snow still on the ground, sigh.Anyway, one of the tasks will be to change the genset oil, ev...
Our carpet was discoloured in several spots, looked like a botched cleaning job and was hard to keep clean and the laminate was scratched in one spot, looked like something had got caught under the full wall slide while opening or closing.So, tore ou...
In light of recent events, how many (if any) are considering staying home, or travelling elsewhere this coming winter?Just curious if I'm in the minority...