since ‎Jul-05-2002
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 118 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Exit 27 on I-40 west of Asheville onto Hwy74/19 to Hwy23 to Clayton to Hwy76 to Hwy17 to Hwy180 to Vogel St Pk. Or go further west--like Hwy64 west out of Franklin to Hwy17 ?Coming back over to Helen then Hwy17 to Hwy23 to Tallulah Falls, then back t...
Downloaded Windows 10, like it, but now Streets & Trips 2011 won't work. Message "registry settings not copied correctly, run setup again...". Reinstalled, still same message. Anybody able to run streets & trips with windows 10? Or anybody know if ot...
Is the route from Gardinar to Yellowstone to NE entrance out 212 to 296/7RO to 120 to Cody doable in a 26' C followed by a 32' C ? Can and have done mountain roads, but the switchbacks on 7RO might be a problem for the DW. After getting to Cody, pla...
Planning 5-7 day trip in Western NC to checkout the waterfalls, near end of July. Planning to stay couple days near Bryson City, couple near Murphy, couple near Highlands,all at National Forest Campgrounds(don't need hookups). Any suggestions or inf...
Going from NC to SD, and like to get off of interstates when possible, does anyone know what Hwy 3 is like in Illinois getting on in Cairo going North to St Louis instead of using the I-55? I have a 27'C and friend has a 34'C, no toads. Looks like a...