since ‎Mar-29-2006
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 285 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I had a small propane leak at the gas valve on my water heater which resulted in a little fire which melted the gas valve solenoid. I'm not sure what made the fire go out, but the red light came on inside which is when I discovered the problem. N...
I am looking into upgrading my truck and I am trying to find out the box dimensions of the Chevy Silverados by year. The main goal is to get the newest truck possible while being able to keep my current canopy, rollup tonneau cover, and fiberglass h...
At my rec property I have cablevision TV wired into the cabin. It works perfectly for the rainy days but I tried to run a long wire (125') out to a guest trailer in the yard and have it there too. Seems like that run in too long for it to work pro...
I have another thread going talking about the door pillar sticker on a 2015 GMC 3500 hd dually I went and looked at. Door pillar sticker says cargo and passengers shouldn't go over 4887 pounds. I drove this truck today. Its an awesome truck. ...
I just got back from the local Chevy/Gm dealer to look at a used 2015 GMC sle dually they had for sale. Awesome looking vehicle. I looked in the glove box for a camper loading sticker and it said cargo loading/camper not to exceed 4177 pounds. N...