since ‎Dec-27-2005
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 1,149 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Taking the wife and kids, 7 and 9 on a early August trip to Colorado Springs area, staying in Cripple Creek. We will travel up to Denver for one day but that will be consumed spending time with family. The balance of the 4 days will be in and round...
We're headed to Orlando in a few days. How are things looking along I-10 from Pensacola to Tallahassee? I know the road is open and all fine, but are there any areas where stores/gas stations are closed, or other lingering Hurricane caused issues? ...
We have a week booked at Ft. Wilderness in mid November, however we will be arriving 1 day early, and need to find a spot. So looking at my options. Sadly there is no availability at Ft. Wilderness.We've also considered overnighting locally at walm...
I got this idea from the Ford Truck website, but if it breaks the rules, Mod please delete. I've got a pair of Mckesh towing mirrors that I won't be using any more, and I'd be happy to pass them off to someone who could use them. They made towing w...
1,200 TW Equalizer just set up, would like feedback on how I did, as this was my first "from scratch" set up.Unloaded RV: TW: 765 empty: 6,500 GVWR: 11,200Truck 2018 F-250 Gas Payload: 2980Beginning measurements:F=40.75"R=44.25"Hitched, no WD bars:F=...