since ‎Nov-14-2005
‎Nov-24-2023

My Activity

• 5,375 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 2 Likes received

User Activity

(This question was prompted by a different thread, but I thought it may warrant a separate thread.)If I get Lithium batteries but my converter is old school, how much capacity (amp/hours) will I lose? I know the old converter will not fully charge L...
Park Service postI think that this may be the latest opening ever? Sounds like it is still a snowy wet mess up in the high country.
Someone recommended this product:Duck Coat Roof CoatingThe info on the web page looks promising -- but when I did a search of our archive, I came up empty, which is strange.If you've used this product on your RV, please feel free to chime in!Thanks i...
I have been torturing myself, trying to develop some sort of a decision tree to see if I should convert to lithium batteries. I have searched the archive for a "lithium for dummies" thread and have come up empty. (If I'm wrong, I am sure someone wi...
Lots of photos! This trip involved some boondocking, some campgrounding, and a few RV parks (mostly while in transit). Lots of hiking in the national forests and national parks.Part IPart IIHere's a sample of the photos -- that's Mt. Baker wearing a...
Likes from