since ‎Sep-06-2005
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 55 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Let me first say that the roads were really bad this year in the northern states in April.On our way home from Florida to Ontario Canada along interstate 75 we hit some very bad roads with potholes and cracks in the roads. We hit some potholes becaus...
Hope this is the right spot to post this.....so here it goes.I presently have a 2012 F 350 SWD with a Curt Q20 slider hitch (rails) for a 16,000 (GVWR) fifth wheel. The height from top of hitch to floor of bed of truck is 17 1/2 inches. The fiver rid...
Ok here is my situation. I have a fifth wheel and we have a small freezer in the trailer. It is obviously 120 volt and while plugged in works great. While on the road it obviously is not working due to it not being plugged into shore power. So m...
So I guess this question is for the Ford people out there that have disc brakes installed on their rigs.....We are having disc brakes installed on our rig in September. My question is.....is there anything I have to change in the truck to co-incide ...
This topic has been moved to another forum.You can read it here: 28892429