since ‎Aug-01-2005
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 349 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Tire Choices for Ford E-Series Cutaway Class C MotorhomesWhat replacement tires did you put on your Class C motorhome built on a Ford E-350 or E-450 (aka E-Superduty in older rigs) cutaway chassis, and what were your reasons for your tire selection?D...
I'm trying to help a friend (I know, that's what they all say) obtain a proportional (as opposed to time based) trailer brake controller as soon as possible. And I'm doing this remotely, as he is in another state.For older vehicles without a built ...
Ford 6.7L checks in at 1,050 ft lbs TQ at 1,600 rpm, 475 HP at 2,800 rpm
A few years ago, GM broke tradition and installed their integrated factory trailer brake controller on the Left hand side of the steering wheel.Traditionally, both aftermarket (Tekonsha, Kelsey Hayes, BrakeSmart, etc) and OEM factory (Ford IBC, Ram) ...
2019 will mark the 30th anniversary since Cummins found its way under the hood of a previously slow selling Dodge Ram pickup truck, sparking, without any spark plugs, a trend that completely revolutionized the RV industry... leading to the proliferat...