since ‎Jun-14-2005
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 103 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

The skylight in my 2016 Coachmen Chaparral 360IBL had a hail stone go through it. I'm not sure exactly where to take measurements, so I'm wondering if any of you know the exact replacement parts and where to get them? Thanks!
My pump is being weird. I've charged the water lines via city water, and all is well. No leaks detected. But when I try to run the pump off a full water tank, it seems to struggle a bit. When I open a faucet, I do get water, but at sporadic pressu...
I swear I saw this suggested somewhere, but I can't find the post. Heck, maybe I just dreamt it, but thought I'd ask. Is there a TMPS for my trailer tires that integrates with my 2016 Ram's onboard system?
This is my first fiver setup ever. I have a 2016 Ram Megacab 2500 with the Cummins, pulling a 2016 Coachmen Chaparral 360IBL. Trailer is 14k max wet I have no data (that I could locate in any manual) to help me select the brake controller settings. L...
I've got a leak in the cabover, and there's no way I have the time/place/skill to tackle this myself. So, I'm looking for recommendations in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area for RV bodywork folks, bonus points if they'e in the south metro.Thanks!