since ‎Mar-26-2005
‎Nov-18-2023

My Activity

• 937 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

This might be something to file away, if it happens to you.Last few weeks lots of little brown bugs invaded the kitchen, could not for the life of us figure out what they were, or where they were coming from. Turns out they were "warehouse beetles" ...
Dr Doug in the "Tully" post mentions trainer and behaviorist as sort of two different things.I must have spent my life under a rock as I guess I did not realize the difference. I have no expertise and no real knowledge, but our current guy I now unde...
So our old dog passed. He was 1/2 lab. 1/4 Border Collie and 1/4 mixed.Got a new puppy off CL, supposed to be 3/4 lab, 1/4 AussieNot even close. He is24% Staffy11% Bulldog12% Aussie Cattle dog9% White swiss Sheppard4% German Sheppard17% Chow7% Siberi...
Anyone have these? For our intended use, flat water, day trip use, they look good. We are interested in the Beach modelAny thoughts, yep I know a hard shell is more sea worthy, and inflatable's are an option
MY DW died 3 weeks ago, unexpected she was 66, not over weight, active, did not smoke or drink, probable heart attcklast 15 years, probably 25, MH 3K plus trips, four times to Europe, Long Vacations with grand daughter. took Amtrak to DC up to Boston...