since ‎Mar-17-2005
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 65 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I have xfinity for my home TV and internet. I have an app on my phone and tablet (xfinity stream) that allows me to watch TV on my phone and tablet. Is there a way to connect my tablet to the TV in my RV so I can watch TV on the big screen instead of...
I have a Duramax standard bed truck that I pull a Grand Design Reflection 337 RLS with. I have a non sliding B&W hitch and have never had any issues with clearance. It gets close occasionally if I have to make a really tight turn, but no problems. I ...
I'm wanting to haul a 14' aluminum boat along with having my 5th wheel hooked up. I've seen some racks where the boat loads on top of the cab and extends out over the hood. Usually supported by a goal post of some type attached to the front of the ...
Looking to make our first trip next summer to the Grand Canyon area. My 3 adult kids and their families will be going with us so we will have a total of 4 trailers and 6 grandkids ages 2 to 12. Prefer to have full hookups, but am open to ideas. Anyo...
I know there are many topics on this, but after reading through them, I still don’t know what’s my best route. I’m looking at purchasing a Winegard Carryout G3 and getting a receiver for my RV. My question is, what receiver do I need to buy that will...