since ‎Mar-17-2005
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 1,535 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

If you are looking for a nice place to stay while in the Smokys, Riverside RV Park is quite nice and convenient. The folks are very friendly and nice sized pull throughs. We have stayed there 3 years in a row. Located about 3 miles off I-40 east of K...
I need assistance from those that may have had the same problem. I have a 5er that used to be towed with a 2005 Dodge Quad Long bed. Recently I snagged a "used" 2014 Chevy 3500HD dually.(only 7000 miles and also long bed)) I need to get more clearanc...
I need assistance from those that may have had the same problem. I have a 5er that used to be towed with a 2005 Dodge Quad Long bed. Recently I snagged a "used" 2014 Chevy 3500HD dually.(only 7000 miles and also long bed)) I need to get more clearanc...
Wow! Camping World has a super deal on the Jensen AWM968. They have it on their super Internet Only Sale price of $289.00 Typical Camping World Pricing. Go on the internet and Google this model and there are places advertising them for from $210-$21...
Would like some input on what to replace the POS Jensen that was installed in our 5er. It sounds as if it is off frequency and cracking on AM-FM. If you try to watch a DVD, it pixelates and freeze frames. I have had trouble with this since the rig wa...