since ‎Jan-21-2005
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 158 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We left Saskatoon the morning of June 1st, heading east to Newfoundland.I will update this post as internet is available. I am a conservative driver since we are traveling in our home. All comments on road conditions are from my perspective, drivin...
Did anyone made a trip on the Labrador Highway in 2013? If so, can you tell me what progress they made on the new construction project, and in your opinion, how much do you think will be completed in 2014.I am planning on taking it in 2015 in a 40' ...
I know it is late but I finally got my trip log and photos for our 2012 trip to PEI posted. See our web site address in my signature.
We have completed our Alaska trip and am currently in Saskatoon, SK visiting children. I have just completed posting my Trip Log and Photos on our web site. I have revamped the home page to make it easier to navigate through the pages. The website...
My opinion of the Cassiar HwyAfter completing the trip I would rate the road conditions as good to very good, with the few exceptions listed below. Updated 08/26/2013.-----------------------------------------------------------------08/21/2013 - Trav...