since ‎Dec-23-2004
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 100 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I have a 1999 37 foot Diesel Riata motor home and it has been sitting in the barn for a few months. About a month ago I noticed the steps would not come in when I turned on the key. I had my son kick the steps and they worked. Now they have quit c...
Here we go again with a 2000 Harney Coach 37 foot Riata with Firestone Air Ride air bags. Now my son and myself have the air bag nuts off both the top and bottom. There is a 2 inch bolt sticking out the bottom and a 1 inch bolt sticking out the top...
I have a 2000 Harney Coach Works 37 foot Riata and my son is trying to replace the two rear airbags. They are Firestone Air Ride. He has gotten to the point of trying to remove the air hose and is not quite sure weather it is a squeeze and pull t...
I have a 1996 Chevy Silverado with a Middle Arm Rest that my wife raised up,and I have been trying to get it back in the DOWN position for two weeks! It doesn't say anything about it in the owners manual and I have been doing everything but breaking...
Just wondering if it could possibly hurt a maintenance free battery? Thanks for all responses. Gary