since ‎Oct-19-2004
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 376 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Just a reminder we will be having a memorial Sat the 15th for my Pops(BobWanderer) at 10am. If any one is out in Johnson Valley and would like to come by I have some cool things planned if the wind does not rear its ugly head. We will be camped at N....
My Dad, Bob Wanderer, lost his battle with cancer on Friday (12/13) night. He will be missed!!!Leaves a wife, 2 sons, and a grandson.
I have a quick questionMany places I have shopped for a fifth wheel hitch want to use a "universal installation" kit, that looks to be some 90* angle brackets and nothing more.I see Reese (possibly others) have custom mounting brackets that supposedl...
Been looking for a new rig for several months now, looks like the Cyclone 2812 or Road Warrior 281 ends up at the top of the list. The Attitude/Stellar 28*** ends up #2 on the list but with less than 12K GVWR I am concerned it will end up overweight...
http://billingsgazette.com/lifestyles/recreation/bear-climbs-hunter-s-tree-stand/article_dd78fa31-e8a1-5c5a-94cf-5767719ca68a.htmlSaw this today