since ‎Sep-09-2004
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 86 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I tried to provide you with a picture but it was asking for a url and I didn’t know how to do that so here are the figures from the cat scale this morning. I think I understand but the tongue weight is most confusing to me, too heavy if 420 lbs but ...
Hey folks, I’m looking for a new tow vehicle for a rig coming in at 2700 lbs, loaded, per the scale. I decided to trade down to a more modest unibody suv like the highlander, telluride or similar with tow ratings of 5000 lbs.vs my customary Tahoe or...
Are most of you making your own extended run systems or buying a kit that is already mostly assembled for your Honda’s ?Any input on what you are did would be appreciated. I looked at the berg system and it seems fine other than the cap will no longe...
Do you know what the cause of engine surge is on my inverter generator? It is 28oo watts and with no load or eco mode off, it runs smooth. Or, a heavy load, it runs smooth. However, with a low to medium load, like a heater on low or medium, the e...
I have an older yamaha ef2800i generator that I keep in storage for power outages and a couple years ago, it ran very poorly. I discovered the foam filter disintegrated and tiny particularly fed into the carb. Big mess. Decided the filter was ver...