since ‎May-13-2004
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 44 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Daughter & SIL stopped by our place on there trip, they have a newer Ram & truck camper then we do... Showed me how he setup a "Camera source" rear camera fitted into the p/u screen .... Very impressed.... We have a 2016 Ram & truck camper and revi...
We are thinking of changing from a high quality truck camper to bumper pull trailer...... can I ask advice of good quality trailers in the 22 foot class with walk around bed..... or maybe ask for those that should stay away from...... I'm assumin...
As we age, making the over head bed gets more difficult...... My wife thinks only fitted sheets like at home; nice but getting to hard to make..... I'm purposing sleeping bag with or without liners...or some other combo..... What's the first hand ex...
Did some research & need more info.... well, tonight checked oil in my ram dually and another nest started with alfalfa leaves... 2 months ago a squirrel got under vehicle and my dog went nuts and cost me 180 dollars for repairs. now with fall com...
I'm towing a Geo tracker behind our Kodiak truck camper..... unable to see the toad with our outside rearview mirrors, nor can I see it through the camper door...... Would like advice as to a very basic wireless camera that I just need to see the t...