since ‎Apr-21-2004
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 50 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hello,I recently upgraded to a 3/4 ton truck and it has the 2.5" receiver. I didn't want to mess around with the adapter so I picked up a Reese Titan shank however it doesn't fit correctly. So my question is what are you using for a weight distribu...
Hello,I am trying to winterize the trailer. This is my 4th trailer so I know the process as far as how and what I am going to do but it's the first time going through this one. I can't seem to find the low point drains. Does anyone with a 279RLDS ...
Hello,We recently bought a new travel trailer and I have been thinking about adding a 3rd set of jacks somewhere in the middle of it to help take some of the spring and movement out of it when we are set up.For anyone that has previously done this, h...
Hi,Well, after 10 years with our KZ Spree we've decided it's time to move on to something different. I've loved our Spree but the layout doesn't work for us anymore.Does anyone have one of the279RLDS's and if so how do you like it? I've read a bunc...
Hello,The time has come to get a new trailer and we are changing it up a little from the current bunk model and want to switch to a rear living unit with the additional chairs. I was at the dealer the other day and was looking at a Sundance 273RL. ...