since ‎Mar-19-2004
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 693 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I am speaking to you all as a moderator of the forums and a former fulltimer.....For a looooong time, months, this forum has been civil and helpful. I have moderated here for a lot of years and it was refreshing.Today I spent way more time than I ca...
Forest Service linkhttps://m.facebook.com/payettenationalforest/Upper Payette Lake, McCall, IdahoGo to the link for information
Recently I had to delete a commercial advertisement. I sent an explanation to the poster, and "he/she" apologized for not reading the forum rules. I want to thank him/her for the apology. That does not happen very often.I will take this opportunity t...
Again I have had to delete a number of comments slamming and berating posters of help wanted. I was not quick enough to close the topic to commenting before the nastiness started. You know who you are....Thank you to those who defended the OP.This is...
Reminder, we close posts offering positions to commenting because of the nasty, snarky remarks some feel the need to post, like those I spent a lot of time on this morning. If you want more information on these offerings, use the contact information....