since ‎Mar-27-2002
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 1,045 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I have a 2010 F350 with Goodyear Wrangler AT/S 275/65R20 tires on them that will need to be replaced soon. I have seen that they have discontinued these so I am looking for any recommendations from folks on what tires they have and like. I should als...
So my front landing legs wont retract or extend. Here is what I checked so far but still unsure of the issue.Battery is connected and showing 13.x VAll lights inside/outside etc.. all work fine.I checked the fuse going to the landing gear switch and ...
Hello, we currently have a fiver but lately have been looking at smaller class c around the 25ft length. My question is having to do with oil changes and was wondering - for example if it was a Ford powered rv do you take it to the ford dealer for oi...
I know there are variables involved here on the manufacturer of the fridge, battery etc... But for those of you that have one assuming the standard group 27 battery the dealer gives you - how long can you run that fridge on just the battery?
I recently installed a TPMS system and was wondering what the high limit is folks used as compared to what their PSI is. So my trailer tires are at 80 PSI and noticed they went up to 89 PSI on the way home. How much of a rise is there normally in tir...