since ‎Feb-23-2004
‎Mar-17-2024

My Activity

• 695 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 4 Likes received

User Activity

Don't know if others feel the same way, but I liked the layout of the old forum (RV.NET) better than this one.  I find it very busy and confusing.
I am confused. I have a 2012 Carriage Cameo with a battery box that measures 25Lx13HX8 5/8 deep and can not be enlarged. We recently had to purchase a 12V fridge, so now my demand for 12V is very high. My problem is what kind of battery and BRAND ...
Purchased this fridge almost a year ago. Still under warranty. I have a problem locating a supplier for parts in my area. (Eastern NC near Jacksonville and Morehead City). Customer "NO" Service has not been any help at all to give me a part number...
I have a 2012 Carriage Cameo F37RSQ and there are several areas of the entry steps that are compromised. I am holding them together with "band-aids". Has anyone replaced their stairs and what make and model did you use. I am leaning toward a sim...
Two item:For those that have a Carriage Cameo (mine 2012) where is the fuse that goes to the battery. If this is blown the battery won't charge. I think I found it but am not sure.2. I have a new AGM 12V gel battery in my 5er. With the converter/...