since ‎Feb-21-2004
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 423 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Camp Wal-Mart in Whitehorse will be no more by the end of the summer.Local store officials confirm to the RUSH, the plan is to put up signs prohibiting overnight Recreational Vehicle parking and camping in their lot at the end of August.Management sa...
This park north of Terrace is an exceptionally interesting park that very, very few people visit. The short version of the story is that a volcanic eruption in the 1700s buried about 2,000 people under what is now 39 square miles of lava. If you go, ...
I've about finished my series of Web pages detailing campgrounds, rest areas, viewpoints, etc., that are useful to the RVing crowd. While it will get expanded a lot during this coming season (now that I have a plan for the pages), there are over 400 ...
I thought that this would be an easy subject to find good information on, but I've drawn a complete blank. How do you store your house and chassis batteries? This is my 2nd winter with a Class A. Last year I had the 3 batteries (two 6-volt and one 12...
I finally give up and have to answer a dumb question. I'm a pretty handy guy and have adjusted a lot of headlights, but cannot figure out how to to do it on my 2007 Fleetwood Terra. No screws on the outside, no obvious screws on the back. Nothing in ...